Slope book project.– click on! 11-25-14
Health Project -( click on)
República de Guinea Ecuatorial Click on it.
Ideal first date Click on it
Anorexia nervosa is a very severe eating disorder in which the fear of becoming obese results in severe weight loss and self imposed starvation. Anorexia has emotional and physical causes such as a media images parent problems, bullying at school. A young women with a parent or sibling with an eating disorder are likelier to develop one themselves. Then there are psychological, environmental, and social factors that may contribute to the development of anorexia. 90% of people with anorexia are girls. Symptoms of Anorexia are-Significant weight loss. Fear of becoming fat, even when obviously too thin. Distorted body image.Excessive dieting and exercising. Abnormal food preoccupations, such as counting all calories or obsessively studying cookbooks. Constipation. Dry, sallow skin. Dental decay.
There are several ways to treat Anorexia 1st way is to Admit you have a problem. Up until now, you’ve been invested in the idea that life will be better that you’ll finally feel good if you lose more weight. The first step in anorexia recovery is admitting that your relentless pursuit of thinness is out of your control and acknowledging the physical and emotional damage that you’ve suffered because of it. Talk to someone. It can be hard to talk about what you’re going through, especially if you’ve kept your anorexia a secret for a long time. You may be ashamed, ambivalent, or afraid. But it’s important to understand that you’re not alone. Find a good listener someone who will support you as you try to get better.Stay away from people, places, and activities that trigger your obsession with being thin. You may need to avoid looking at fashion or fitness magazines, spend less time with friends who constantly diet and talk about losing weight, and stay away from weight loss web sites and “pro-ana” sites that promote anorexia.Seek professional help. The advice and support of trained eating disorder professionals can help you regain your health, learn to eat normally again, and develop healthier attitudes about food and your body.
1. All the Nutrients in Broccoli.
A .Broccoli is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.Fresh Broccoli is a storehouse of many phytonutrients such as thiocyanates, indoles, sulforaphane, isothiocyanates and flavonoids like beta-carotene cryptoxanthin, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Studies have shown that these compounds by modifying positive signaling at molecular receptor levels help protect from prostate, colon, urinary bladder, pancreatic, and breast cancers.Fresh vegetable is exceptionally rich source of vitamin-C.Vitamin-C is a powerful natural anti-oxidant and immune modulator, helps fight against flu causing viruses. it contains very good amounts of another anti-oxidant vitamin, vitamin-A.Broccoli leaves (green tops) are an excellent source of carotenoids and vitamin A.Fresh heads are an excellent source of folates .(Folate: Folic acid, one of the B vitamins that is a key factor in the synthesis (the making) of nucleic acid (DNA and RNA).) This flower vegetable is rich source of vitamin-K; and B-complex group of vitamins like niacin (vit B-3), pantothenic acid (vit.B-5), pyridoxine (vit.B-6), and riboflavin. The flower heads also have some amount of omega-3 fatty acids.it is also a good source of minerals like calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, selenium, zinc and phosphorus.(Berry’s-source-http://www.nutrition-and-you.com/broccoli.html)
B.Nutritional Profile. Broccoli is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin C, chromium, and folate. It is a very good source of dietary fiber, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese, phosphorus, choline, vitamin B1, vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids), potassium, and copper.Broccoli – The World’s Healthiest Foodswhfoods.org/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=9 (BENJAMIN)
2.Sources of fiber:
1. Apples http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber GAILOR
2. Berries http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber CROSSLAND
3. nuts http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber GAILOR
4. Oatmeal http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber CROSSLAND
5.Brown Rice http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber CROSSLAND
6. POPCORN http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber GAILOR
7. Bran cereal http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber CROSSLAND
8. Potatoes with the skin http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber GAILOR
9. Beans http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber CROSSLAND
10. Vegetables the crunchier the better! http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/top-10-sources-of-fiber GAILOR
3.Sources of protein
1.steak http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php WARE
2. Turkey and chicken breast http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php CROSSLAND
3.fish 26g of protein in 100g http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php JONES
4. Cheese nonfat mozzarella http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php CROSSLAND
5.Tofu 7g of protien in 100g http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php JONES
6. Pork loin http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php CROSSLAND
7. Lean beef and veal http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php CROSSLAND
8. Mature soi beans http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php CROSSLAND
9 Yougurt 6g of protien in 100g http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php JONES
10.Eggs http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php BERRY
11. Beans, and green peas http://greatist.com/health/unexpected-sources-protein SUTTON
12. Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt http://greatist.com/health/unexpected-sources-protein SUTTON
4. Sources of good fats
A.peanut butter.http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_diet_fats.htm LOVEN
B. Nuts (almonds, peanuts, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, cashews)http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_diet_fats.htm LOVEN
C.Olive oil Canola oil Sunflower oil Peanut oil Sesame oil http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_diet_fats.htm LOVEN
D.Commercially-baked pastries, cookies, doughnuts, muffins, cakes, pizza dough http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_diet_fats.htm LOVEN
E. Packaged snack foods (crackers, microwave popcorn, chips)http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_diet_fats.htm LOVEN
F. Stick margarine http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_diet_fats.htm LOVEN
G.Vegetable shortening http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_diet_fats.htm LOVEN
H.Fried foods (French fries, fried chicken, chicken nuggets, breaded fish) http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_diet_fats.htm LOVEN
I. Candy bars http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_diet_fats.htm LOVEN
J. Potato/corn/ other chips http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/top-food-sources-of-saturated-fat-in-the-us/ CAMP
K. Pizza and cheese http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/top-food-sources-of-saturated-fat-in-the-us/ CAMP
L. Fried white potatoes http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/top-food-sources-of-saturated-fat-in-the-us/ CAMP
M. Grain-based desserts http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/top-food-sources-of-saturated-fat-in-the-us/ CAMP N. Whole Milk http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/top-food-sources-of-saturated-fat-in-the-us/ CAMP
5.List sources of B12
1. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products, including fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products.(http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/)MUNOZ
2. Vitamin B12 is generally not present in plant foods, but fortified breakfast cereals are a readily available source of vitamin B12 (http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/)MUNOZ
3. Fortified Cereals (All Bran)
4. Red Meat. http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-vitamin-B12.php GAILOR
5. Cheese(swiss) http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-vitamin-B12.php GAILOR
6. Eggs(chicken’s) http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-vitamin-B12.php GAILOR
7. Milk and yogurt http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-vitamin-B12.php GAILOR
8. whey pouder http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-vitamin-B1.php GAILOR
9. Crustaceans http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-vitamin-B12.php GAILOR
10. Non-dairy milks, meat substitutes, breakfast cereals (http://www.veganhealth.org/b12/vegansources)MUNOZ
In “Purpose of Poetry” shows the reader a man who doesn’t know anything but farming and in a blink of an he is getting forced to sell the land and move to his daughters place in Florida.
The man is so upset and depressed that he chooses to kill him and his to dogs
He shows us that life can be sad and lonely that life isn’t a fairy tale and that there isn’t always a happy ending.
Hi my name is Kyle, and I’m an 8th grade student. It is my last year as a middle school student and then I move up to high school.
I’ve thought about what I want for my career goals after college, and I’ve decided that I want to go into the Air Force. I want to become the best fighter pilot and helicopter pilot around,and retire and work for a airline.
To get into the Air Force I understand that I need good grades and to not have a criminal record. When I was in third grade I began to be interested in planes and helicopters and how they are able to fly. It astonished me how a heavy helicopter can fly in the air with thin rotor blades.
Once I make into the Air Force I want to become the best pilot, and be able to fly every plane and helicopter made.
When I get out of the Air Force I want to work for a airliner and fly around the world. Then earn enough money to buy my own plane and helicopter so I can fly anytime. I know it will be dangerous but I’m wiling to do it so I can fly.
I walk through the door to where you are laying. I see pictures of you in the room,I feel like something is crawling up my gut. I sit with family and friends we talk about how you would give us candy. We all wish we were at her house sitting next to her talking about trips. I walk to the front of the room where you are laying in your blue casket. I look at the front of it and see white doves. I start to cry. We go to your house and lay in the field. We start to move your stuff to the shed. I start to cry again and fall asleep saying I wish you didn’t go. I wake up in my room noticing its all just a dream.